10/21/2006
Book Review 4
I read Drive into Danger. One day, Gary Slater who is a truck driver is ill, so he can't drive. Then Kim Parter who works in Mark's office in her holiday tried to drive a truck in behalf of Gary. She had to go to Faversham to get the table. Gary gave a particular account of how to drive and something like that. Then Kim and Andy started to drive. When they arrived at the truck stop, they found something strange under the truck. When they arrived at the next station, they found that someone looked under the truck. And they saw the strange man took something out from under the truck. But Andy also took a parcel from strange man. It was drugs. The strange man run after them, but he was caught from police in the end. I was surprised that strange man was Gary. I thought that he was terrible man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice story! But don't tell us the ending!
Post a Comment