10/08/2006

Essay 1

I like movie very much. I sometimes go to the movie theater with my friends or family. I like both Japanese movie and foreign movie, and I also like Disney movie. I often watch romance movie, but I never watch horror movie, because I hate horror movie.
I watched "nada-sousou" recently. It's one brother and sister's story. They are very close brother and sister, but they are not related. I was crying when the movie has already finished, because the brother was died. Satoshi Tsumabuki who plays the brother and Masami Nagasawa who plays the sister is very good actors. I thought that the roles were suited to the movie.
The movie "nada-sousou" is made in Okinawa. Almost of the lines and places were in Okinawa. I like language in Okinawa very much. I want to go Okinawa after I finished watching the movie. Please watch it!!

1 comment:

Rick said...

NIce use of paragraphs!